is connected to your whine bone...

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW

Everyone can understand when I say we rarely come across a CD or record that we enjoy from start to finish. I can name a few that stood out for me; System Of A Down's Toxicity, Faith No More's Angel Dust, Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger & Superunknown. Well another release shall be added to my sadly short list and that is Format:B's Steam Circuit.

Admittedly, I only discovered the German techno duo a few days before the release of this unmixed CD. I think they can consider me a fan now. I frankly think every track on the CD can be a serious floor filler in any techno night. A couple of them lean towards the deep end of the techno spectrum and the rest are the bouncy, quirky, bleepy kind which I'm really digging (again). I'm loving this CD so much that I featured no less than 3 of its tracks on my latest mix.

As an added bonus all 12 tracks are featured in a mix done by the boys themselves. Bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]