is connected to your whine bone...

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Boredom has gotten the better of me yet again. I recently decided to get my hands on MAME roms once again and renew my collection. So this time I give you the Street Fighter game sprites themselves starting with everyone's favorite US Air Force Emo, Guile. (photo by yours truly)

sf_evo_guile_sprites

note: the sprites for Street Fighter II Championship Edition are essentially the same as with World Warrior's except that Guile's abs are bursting in CE. Also the Loss sprite from Super Street Fighter is the exact same as with CE. I'd add the other games Guile has appeared in but well, these are the only ones I have. So, tough.

sf_svc_group

The Street Fighter cast from SNK Vs. Capcom SVC Chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]