is connected to your whine bone...

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


So you need to move into a condominium within Metro Manila and require a place that will allow your little Rex/Fido/Fluffy to be walked around its premises free from hassle. Unfortunately, most condos in Manila have a strict No Pets policy save for a few here and there so I've decided to compile a list for those of you in the same boat as us and are looking for pet-friendly urban residences.

1. Pretty much all DMCI developments

We're big fans of DMCI here especially since the wife and I live in one of their buildings. Just like John Hammond in Jurassic Park, these guys 'spare no expense' in their developments. Most if not all projects feature resort-type facilities (we have a bowling alley and golf driving range for god's sake), thick, almost soundproof walls, humongous, secure building foundations, and of course they are welcoming to pets of all sizes. DMCI have developments all over Metro Manila in all major cities [Update: As it turns out the building administration in our condo officially don't allow pets either but in some inexplicable way they also do. I asked them to explain but I walked away even more confused.]


2. Parc Royale - Ortigas Center, Pasig

Ok, officially the building administration has changed their policy about pets in their premises with a clearly stated sign in their elevators banning you from moving in with you dogs and/or cats. We recently looked at a few 1-bedroom units and the owners gave us a green light regarding bringing our floppy-eared buddy, Cesar, to live there.




3. Valle Verde Terraces - Meralco Ave, Pasig

This low-rise building has been around for a while now so its facade isn't looking too bright. On the flip-side it's unique pyramid shape and hollow interior make make the airflow within the building quite breezy. Like Parc Royale, Valle Verde Terraces is officially not pet-friendly but the unit owners themselves have the final say.

4. Pacific Place - Pearl Dr, Pasig

My wife and I looked at a unit here not too long ago and were impressed with the lobby...and not much else. It's not that it's rundown or anything but for the asking price you can easily get something more alluring. On the other hand pets are welcome without discrimination.

I'll be adding more to the list soon and regularly. Please feel free to leave a comment and share any info about other pet-friendly condos in Manila.


15 comments:

  1. This is a nice post. Thanks for the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those puppies are so cute! Sorry, can't help it. I love my dogs and I'd really prefer to live in Makati condominiums that allow pets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this list! Oh Grand Soho Makati also allows all pets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Condos don't allow pets, I'm glad that there's are still condos allow pets to be their residence. It is nice to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, your post really helped me in choosing what condo to buy. I hope I can find some pet friendly condominiums in the fort Bonifacio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the list. Many condos don't want pets in their community but at least there are still pet friendly. Hope manila bay condos are pet friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I surely hope this condo I found in san juan is also letting pets over without any hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping that the Manila luxury condo that I am planning to buy is pet friendly too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out also the new Avida Settings Cavite in Salawag, Dasmariñas, Cavite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this article it really helped me a lot. Actually I am looking for other affordable condo. I am currently checking on Arbor Lanes. I will also look the property mentioned above. Hope I can find one. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]